October 08, 2007

Automatic Air Fresheners-Product of Evil

Can I rant?

Who in the world decided those blasted automatic air fresheners in public and corporate bathrooms was a great idea?!? I fail to see how something that smells like Aqua-Net is supposed to freshen the atmosphere and remove stench. It doesn't remove stench, it just adds to it with an eye-watering expulsion of CFCs.

I stagger out of the restroom after getting a blast of that useless product looking like the victim of a tear gas attack.

Sure, it gives you that brief warning when you hear it squeeze but you can't always get up and run out-know what I'm sayin'?

I almost miss the old days when you could choose your own toxin by just putting a cheap can of it on the tank.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

OH! I wish I could comment! But I am a gentleman. ROFL!

But it is true - these things are a form of pollution. (Laughing so hard I am crying... I am so easily entertained.)

October 08, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

I've always noticed--cleaning the public restrooms seems to work better than spraying God-Knows-What around the place.

October 08, 2007 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page