September 02, 2007

Dig That Cat, He's Real Gone!


Once again, as the unofficial end of summer passes, Terry decided to have a party to mark the occasion. Well, really, once again, he was banned from the State Fair Beer Garden on opening weekend so he hosted a small gathering to sample his home grog.

"DRRRR-ink IT!" "DRRR-ink!" "All of it!" "Quickly, before it loses it's strength!"

Terry promised it would put hair on our chests. Good grief, I'm still waxing my chest from last year's party! It's all good this year. His dyke neighbors called the cops early. They said something about payback....

4 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

I couldn't make this year's event because of illness; but I don't know if I would have had a proper outfit to wear anyway. Pretty classy friends, Terry. No wonder you haven't been inviting me over.

September 02, 2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I'm laughing so hard I started choking - opps! I'm passing out!

September 02, 2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

I meant, oops.

September 02, 2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Ray: Are you sure you weren't there? I know Terry's grog can be quite powerful. People have been known to forget the entire occasion.

September 02, 2007 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page