August 22, 2007

One Word, No Explanations Meme

Angela tagged me for this One Word, No Explanations meme. I thought Angela was my buddy. Does she realize how difficult it is for me to do this with NO explanations? Just ONE word. Then, I realized I could have fun if I came up with words that make you go...hmmmmm or huh? AND, I don't have to clear up your confusion or explain myself! Bwah-ha-ha! Hey, I like this meme!

1. Yourself: God's
2. Your spouse: unknown
3. Your hair: present
4. Your mother: deceased
5. Your father: ill
6. Your favorite item: organizer
7. Your dream last night: strange
8. Your favorite drink: water
9. Your dream car: Rolls
10. The room you are in: bedroom
11. Your ex: who
12. Your fear: Hell
13. What you want to be in 10 years: satisfied
14. Who you hung out with last night: Dad
15. What you're not: patient
16. Muffins: blueberry
17: One of your wish list items: Heaven
18: Time: passing
19. The last thing you did: ate
20. What you are wearing: mu'umu'u
21. Your favorite weather: sunny
22. Your favorite book: John
23. The last thing you ate: walleye
24. Your life: challenging
25. Your mood: introspective
26. Your best friend: Jesus
27. What you're thinking about right now: tea
28. Your car: new
29. What you are doing at the moment: thinking
30. Your summer: ending
31. Your relationship status: over
32. What is on your TV: off
33. What is the weather like: overcast
34. When was the last time you laughed: now

I tag YOU!

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

8. Your favorite drink: water

STOP right there - I thought these things were supposed to be honest! Oh, I'm sorry - it's a one word meme - okay then.

August 22, 2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Good answers! Isn't it hard to choose only one word?!

August 22, 2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Terry: Ha-ha! AND I don't need to explain it or justify it. I get to keep you baffled. I love it!

Angela: Yes, it was hard to keep just one word.

August 23, 2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Georgette said...

Ok, I'll bite...

1. Yourself: Lazy
2. Your spouse: gentle
3. Your hair: colored
4. Your mother: gourmet'ed
5. Your father: joked
6. Your favorite item: computer
7. Your dream last night: peaceful
8. Your favorite drink: diet
9. Your dream car: Jag
10. The room you are in: bedroom
11. Your ex: huh?
12. Your fear: Hell
13. What you want to be in 10 years: healthy
14. Who you hung out with last night: fambily
15. What you're not: thin
16. Muffins: fattening
17: One of your wish list items: discipline
18: Time: flies
19. The last thing you did: laughed
20. What you are wearing: suit
21. Your favorite weather: lovely
22. Your favorite book: devotional
23. The last thing you ate: diet
24. Your life: blessed
25. Your mood: peaceful
26. Your best friend: Jesus
27. What you're thinking about right now: pizza
28. Your car: functional
29. What you are doing at the moment: waiting
30. Your summer: lovely
31. Your relationship status: comfy
32. What is on your TV: off
33. What is the weather like: monsoons
34. When was the last time you laughed: minutes

August 29, 2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, Georgette!

August 29, 2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page