August 03, 2007

First Friday Fast Intentions

Solidarity with the Dallas bloggers for an end to abortion.

For Adoro's job hunt and the strength to get thru the loss of her dog, Fire.

For Angela's son, Luke, and for Margaret and Louisa.

That my relatives who have left the Church will return.

For an increase in vocations to the priesthood and the religious life from this Archdiocese.

In thanksgiving to God for the numerous blessings in my life.

For the souls of those lost in the I-35W bridge collapse in the city of my birth, Minneapolis. I also pray for their families and loved ones. I pray, too, for the safety of those combing the wreckage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Thank you Cathy.

August 03, 2007 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page