July 06, 2007

First Friday Fast Intentions

My Fasting Intentions for This First Friday

Solidarity with the Dallas bloggers for an end to abortion.

For an increase in vocations to the priesthood, permanent diaconate, and religious life from this Archdiocese

In thanksgiving for the upcoming Motu Proprio allowing greater use of the Tridentine Mass

That Adoro te Devote may find a new job soon

For the intentions of all faithful Catholic bloggers on my blogroll and for those who regularly comment on my blog but may not have their own blog.

In thanksgiving for the blessings God has bestowed upon me. In reparation for my ingratitude for them.

For the repose of the soul of my late brother, Wayne, who would have been 36 years old today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela Messenger said...

I'm joining my prayers with yours.

July 06, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Thanks, Angela, I can use your strength. Fasting is not one of my strong suits. I'm doing fine so far but I saw your email at a good time!

July 06, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Julie D. said...

Danke schoen, chica! :-)

July 06, 2007 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page