July 20, 2007

Crippled and Cranky: The One-Handed Catholic Strikes Back!

Yes, yes, yes, I'm back!

If I had known Richie was going to worry, I would have posted something sooner to let you know what is up. It's nice to be missed.

Well, here's the 411.

Chicagoland was fantastic! It was great watching Smoke climb the fence within sight of me! It was fabulous seeing him later by his RV in a white T-shirt and shorts with, yes, ladies, Kasey Kahne!

What's not so great is I developed a cyst on the back of my right hand a few weeks ago and I had to have it taken off today. I have to keep my right hand as immobile as possible for another week. It's wrapped right now and I can only type with one hand. (ok, stop snickering, Terry and Ray!)

So, it's going to be another week before I'm blogging again. But, hey, keep those extraneous comments coming, I have to keep my stats up! LOL!

If you've sent me any emails, please don't be offended if I have not responded.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

Glad to see that you're back!

Sorry to hear about the hand problem!

Glad that the blog silence around here will continue. The weather has been too nice to spend time monitoring anybody other than Father Z and Stella Borealis!

July 20, 2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

Maybe you should go fishing.

Or just surf:

www.icanhascheezburger.com

And laugh a lot. Laughing is good for you.

July 21, 2007 8:28 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I ran over to check out Adoro's "cheezburger" link and discovered virtually every post has 150 comments.

No wonder nobody ever comments on Stella. They're all over at "Cheezburger!"

July 21, 2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

Ray ~ Yeah, but check out the quality of the comments. One liners, nothing of substance.

YOU, on the other hand, are looking for SUBSTANCE!

Cheezburger is junkfood...you're got the entree. People aren't commenting because they're too busy taking it all in.

July 21, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Angela Messenger said...

Cheezburger is brain candy LOL!

Hope you feel better soon Cathy!

July 22, 2007 12:14 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Welcome back Cathy!

July 22, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Oh cath! Hon! I just heard about your injury. Gosh, I'm sorry! You won't be blogging for awhile then, huh? Yeah, I've been on a bit of a hiatus myself.

Get well soon!

July 23, 2007 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!
Miss your blogging, but wishing you a speedy recovery.
L.

July 23, 2007 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Does this mean you really are "lame" - insane laughing!

Didya get any vicodin then, ma'm?

July 23, 2007 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Ozzy Ozborne said...

This is just sad, really, really sad. You know? Really sad.

July 23, 2007 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page