June 28, 2007

Putting Some Rumors To Rest

During my world travels, whether it's: polo in Barbados, yachting in the Med, drinking Cristal with P.Diddy at Bungalow 8, or using the Law of Attraction to get that diamond necklace that I want from Tiffany, people approach me and ask about some of my blogging buddies. They, usually, ask me about my friends after they ask me a few questions about myself like: "Who the ___ do you think you are?" or "What should we call you?" I'm not going to lie to you, my encounters can start off rather hostile. But, I usually win them over with my charm. After all, I have not had my photo in Town & Country for nothing!

Here are some frequent questions, based upon rumors, that I am asked to address. Frankly, I'm getting rather weary of answering them so it is my hope, that in posting them, I will never be asked them again!

Q: Does Ray talk to St. Padre Pio?
A: It's true, that Ray has been known to talk to himself. However, Ray does not actually TALK with St. Padre Pio. No. Ray, actually gets EMAIL from St. Padre Pio. I know, I know. I would've never believed it either, if I had not actually seen it for myself!

Q: What is Adoro's real name?
A: Adoro likes to say her real name is Julie. I have recently discovered that is not true! Her real first name is: Hildegard for Hildegard of Bingen! How cool is that? I don't know why Adoro persists in using that other name. But, we must refer to people as they prefer, so, Julie it is. (Yawn)

Q: Is it true that Mitchell steals cabs from little old ladies?
A: Absolutely not! Why would Mitchell even need to do that when he and Judith own a 1952 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn and they have their own driver!?! (Like, D'uh)

And the all time #1 question is:

Q: What does Terry really look like?
A: I'm really upset that no one believed me when I pointed out that Terry and, the actor, Ewan McGregor could be twins. However, Terry no longer looks like Mr. McGregor. Several of you are aware of Terry's obsession with plastic surgery. I think Michael Moore should do a film about that! Below is a photo of Terry, post-surgery, that a friend took this week. I'm in the photo trying to persuade him never to have another surgery. He's beautiful as he is/was/could be, oh, gosh, I get so confused.



Well, gotta dash if I'm going to make that flight to Rome! See you at Castel Gandalfo after 7 July! H.H. promised to play the Grieg Piano Concerto for me! I can hardly wait! Ciao.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Sally said...

You love me! You really, really love me!

June 28, 2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Yes, Ter, er, Sally!

June 28, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger Our Word said...

Well yes, there is the Rolls, but we picked it up used from Amos Burke...

Mitchell

June 28, 2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

You sure know how to find a deal.

June 28, 2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

Cathy, you spilled the beans! That was a SECRET!

I can't believe they named me Hildegaard. Sounds like an Amazon Viking.

June 28, 2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Oh Cathy - That is so sweet you mentioned me.

You may want to check this out - kind of disturbing news:

http://abbey-roads.blogspot.com/2007/06/breaking-news-st-paul-librarian-under.html

(Don't say anything to Adoro about it, she's kind of fragile right now. She hates it when I'm right! LOL!)

June 28, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Ms. Catherine of Alex:

It seems to me that when we all joined St Blog's Parish we all took an oath to keep secret those bits of personal information that occasionally were revealed after a glass or two of Summit's flavor-of-the-month.

My copy of the first edition of the CCC (I don't have the 2nd or the CCCC) clearly states that breaking oaths is an offense against the Second Commandment (probably the Eighth, too, and maybe the Fifth, also). Hie thee to the Confessional, Madam!

June 28, 2007 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

Angela M.

June 29, 2007 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page