June 08, 2007

The One Where Cathy Reveals She Has No Inspiration Today

Other than my dream to murder the co-worker who took the last of the coffee and left it BONE DRY. I know it's wrong to think ill and murderous thoughts of my fellow man but, really, aren't there circumstance where murder most foul can be justified? I bet it's in Leviticus someplace. "Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: If thy brother offend thee by leaving thee with naught to slake thy thirst thou art justified in smoting his a--"

While I am engaging upon my complete rewrite of The Law, you may want to check out Ray's post wherein he reveals the date of the Motu Proprio release! Kidding. But, Ray has some interesting perspectives and comments in his post.

Also, local blogger AbecedariusRex, of ScribbleBibble blog, has a good post on Arthurian Romance

I know some of you saw my post title and said: Today?! How about ever? Ha-ha! Beat you to the punch!

8 Comments:

Blogger Richie D said...

I was upset with you today.

I expect your posting between 11am and noon, Central Time, the same way I expect my NY TIMES on the driveway at 630am (730 on Sundays).
But you posted, so it's all okay.

may I suggest carbonated mineral water instead of coffee? Expensive, but much healthier. My favorite is Naleczowianka (the green bottle)

Peace

June 08, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Richie: LOL! What did you do yesterday? Glare at the computer?

June 08, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Richie D said...

Let's not discuss yesterday. My boss, a Cathy with a "K" would like to talk to you about posting at the same time every day so that I can do all my tasks.

June 08, 2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Uh-oh.

June 08, 2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I also missed my Thursday "Cathy Fix" and am glad to see she's baaaaaaaack!

I have some nominees for candidates for those whose murder would be exempt under Minnesota Homicide Laws.

1. The Traffic Engineering Department traffic-engineer-school- flunkouts who have programmed, or I should say, mis-programmed the traffic lights on Hiawatha Avenue.

They've already had two goes at it and they still don't expedite traffic. Total cost over one million.


I think I should bring a log book with me. The number of times that the lights are timed so that two or three cars get to go through on green, the long waits for no cross traffic, the imposition of turn signals when not needed and about ten other "offense" are just a few of the major irritations.

I'm not an irrational or rash person. I wouldn't kill them for the first offense. First offenders would get to direct traffic manually at 46th, 42nd, 38th or 35th & Hiawatha for 30 days during the months of January - March, preferably.

June 08, 2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger Terry Nelson said...

Ray kinda sounds malicious here Cath.

June 08, 2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

I discovered a while back that Ray really gets enraged talking about the Hiawatha crossing near his home. I feel it is best to leave it alone. Who wudda thunk it? Ray always seems like a calm, normal, guy. It's the normal looking ones you have to watch out for....

June 09, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

Maybe not St John the Baptist who was "born" but not "conceived" without Original Sin, but I'd bet that lots of your basic Doctors of the Church, Prophets, Patriarchs, Apostles and Evangelists fantasized about doing away with tax collectors, Centurions, Visigoths and other assorted menaces who wreaked havoc on the world during their lifetimes.

June 09, 2007 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page