June 01, 2007

8th Grade Graduation Mass at St. Agnes

I went to, what I thought, was the usual First Friday Mass of the Sacred Heart at St. Agnes this evening. They pulled a fast one on me and it turns out they had the 8th grade graduation Mass instead.

It was an honor to be there. I got to see the happy faces of ladies and gentlemen who may have the opportunity to CONTINUE at St. Agnes High School in the Fall now that the High School has been saved from closure.

Fr. Ubel was, clearly, very happy to say "this is a K-12 school"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

I used to be "irked" by kids at Mass. But now, I see the future in them and I enjoy being around them.

Usually.

Another advantage (besides a good view) of sitting up right behind the Pharisee pews is that most the squalling kids are way in the back.

June 02, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page