June 10, 2007

4 x 2 Meme

Adoro says she's my friend but she keeps tagging me with these challenging memes. I wish she'd spend more time criticizing parishes in Brooklyn Park and getting her hand slapped for it then making me do what I hate most: tell where I think I'll be in x years! I can't even project what I'll be doing next week without anxiety!

Four New Things in the Past Four Years:

1) 2 new cats: Sodak in July 2005. He was found in a farm field as a kitten in the state of South Dakota on a road called the Sodak road. Kaylen in December 2005. She had that name already when I adopted her. Sorry, no cool Catholic saints names for my cats.
2) Became an, ACTUAL, Catholic!
3) April 2, 2005, the day Pope John Paul II died, I made my first Confession in nearly 20 years.
4) Spent a fortune on home improvements: new roof. There's more but I don't want everyone thinking I have lots of money so when I start asking for money for my blog you aren't angry about it. (kidding)

Four Things in the Next Four Years:

1). A different job would be nice.
2). Marriage: or accepting that it's not His will and it's never going to happen.
3). Continue to grow in His Truth.
4). Continue to be a local "troublemaker" if the need is there. Well, there will probably always be a need. We'll see what Archbishop Nienstedt has in store. I'll say this: There is hope in the air around here these days.

I tag whomever wants to do this meme!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

Hey! I am nothing if not occasionally controversial, even if I don't intend to be! LOL!

And for the record, I was just as offended as he was.

June 10, 2007 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page