May 31, 2007

Liberate Father Juno!


Friends: I'm starting a campaign to liberate Father Juno Aroymba from the Spirit of Vatican II parish in Knoxville, TN. Who's with me?

Hopefully, we can use the concept of "liberation" to our advantage persuading these dissidents to let Father go. It's apparent to me, that he's being held prisoner in the Rectory.

If there's one thing dissident Catholics "understand" it's "liberation". I know they are probably well read on the subject. I used to be back in my dissident Catholic days.

Liberate Father Juno!

7 Comments:

Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

Yup. When my then-boyfriend went to Afghanistan, the Iraq, I proudly kept the sign up:

"Liberate Iraq!"

Funny how the dissidents have apparently never read about what it's like to be suppressed behind the Iraqi regime, or the Taliban...how the women in Somalia were mutilated, their dignity completely defiled by other women just to please men.

The dissidents know nothing of liberation, for they are in bondage of their own choosing.

LIBERATE FATHER JUNO!

May 31, 2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Great phrase, I may steal it sometime: The dissidents know nothing of liberation, for they are in bondage of their chosing!"

June 01, 2007 4:45 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

When I first visited the site I thought it was a parody. Wow. Total loss for words.

June 01, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

emily: It is. Good at it, aren't they?

June 01, 2007 1:06 PM  
Anonymous L said...

I don't get this website...help! It's very weird.

June 01, 2007 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Joan said...

L:

Clearly you've never attended a parish like this, then! Shudder.

June 01, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Wow OK now I feel dumb. :) But yeah, it sure was good.

June 02, 2007 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page