May 14, 2007

Fishin'

(Nationally) Enquiring minds want to know: "How was the fishing?" Fine. We did not catch any walleyes in my boat but I caught 25 big perch. Not a one was less then 2 pounds (that's big, for a perch). I did not see anyone bringing walleyes in at the boat landing either day. Too bad, the largemouth bass season is not open yet. I caught 2 big ones but had to practice catch-and-release on them.

It was a little windy yesterday, but you could not beat the weather. Sunny and in the 70's.

That's all you are getting out of me as far as location-Ray! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

I should quite reading blog posts in reverse.

Now, how am I going to find those hot spots?

I used to be a highly paid analyst for the U.S. Government ($350 per month plus room and board) protecting America from the Red Menace.

Let's see. It's a body of water; one can catch perch, walleyes and largemouth bass in it.

Probably North of the Twin Cities (Everybody goes UP to the Lake).

Well, that eliminates probably 500 lakes. Only 11,000 to go. This is going to be tough.

May 14, 2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

It IS tough! Too bad, Ray! Ha-ha!

May 14, 2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page