April 17, 2007

Workplace Fashion Horror

This is the kind of post I should probably leave to the expert, Mr. Terry over at Abbey-Roads2, but my eyes are burning so I just have to share.

Ladies: The short tops that end before the waist on your pants is not acceptable workplace attire. I don't care how sculpted your abs are, it's not a professional look.

I just saw a VERY full-figured gal in one of these tops, her belly wiggling below it in full view. She's in the office. What was she thinking? However, she's not the only one who wears these tops to the workplace.

There is also a point where people need to wear not only what looks good on them but also keep an eye towards modesty.

I could probably blog at length about appropriate attire but I am currently inappropriately posting this on work time so away I go!

Yikes! Cover IT up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry Nelson said...

See! I told ya! LOL!

April 17, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Histor the Wise said...

What is it with corpulent women and revealing clothing anyway - at least the frequent combination of the aforesaid?

We need to go back to modest clothing.

Histor the Wise

April 17, 2007 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine,

Could you email me the last name of your sponsor Bob. email at bpedersen@holytrinitys.org

--Fr. Pedersen

April 17, 2007 11:14 AM  
Blogger Richie D said...

re: Fr. Pedersen's request:

"SOMEBODY IS IN TRAH-BULL !!"

(you can take the boy out of Catholic School, but not Catholic School out of the boy-- and that's a good thing)

I love reading your blog

God Bless You

April 17, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger :o) said...

hey.. do we work at the same place??

Also, do those people really look in the mirror and think, "yeah! That's attractive!"? Do they not see what the rest of us see?

April 17, 2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page