April 07, 2007

Vincenzo's Dream of My Dream

Super Photoshopper Blogdom Man, Vincenzo, in my prior post about my dream had his own strange dream...

So this was the last thing I read before going to sleep last night. I had a dream that I was in the Dukes of Hazzard universe and Uncle Jesse owned a liquor store. Cooter was the former owner and was determined to get back into the business. I didn't see Father Z however. A dream about a blog about a dream. Bizarre.

I'm not sure Fr. Z wasn't there.....



Fr. Z a moonshine runner? Who knew?

LOL! Thanks, Vincenzo, I needed that laugh!

Update: 8:21 a.m. April 7th: And here he is again!


Father is probably asking for directions while Boss Hogg is asking me..oh, never mind...[Roscoe laugh]

Update Easter Sunday A.D. 2007: Father Z zinged Vincenzo and me! He might have added that he would run over Coy and Vance if he saw them, but he is a man of God. I on the other hand....

Update 4:00 a.m. Easter Monday: ROFL!

10 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

You gotta send that to Father Z! He's probably too busy praying at some FSSP Church in Rome to be surfing this weekend.

April 06, 2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Fr. Z has been a bit irked of late if people post off topic. Or else his comments are turned off. So, posting it to his blog is out.

I could email it to him, but, I figure it's in the public realm, he can come to me! :-)

Peace be with you, Fr. Z (in case, you are reading this!) You were missed at St. Agnes this afternoon, they could have used another Confessor!

April 06, 2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

http://i11.tinypic.com/2hn028h.jpg

April 06, 2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Vincenzo: I'm so nervous this morning because of my Confirmation this evening. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the laughs you are kind enough to send my way.

April 07, 2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Geometricus said...

Cathy,
In case you haven't seen it, Fr. Z just posted the first of those two hilarious pictures to his blog, along with equally hilarious commentary.

I will be thinking of you tonight while conducting Haydn and Handel at my parish. Many congratulations on this happy day!

April 07, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Ray from MN said...

I'm glad Fr Z has got you on his Blog Roll.

I just got back from Tennebrae at St Agnes this morning. The crowd was sparse but by my count, there were two priests in Birettas (incl. Fr. Ubel), an elderly Deacon who served as the MC and 7 others, some youngish, some middle aged. The chanting in Latin was magnificent and they had the text for the congregation so it could be followed. Two hours! But I'll be back for it.

I had never attended a real Tennebrae before.

April 07, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 07, 2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

geometricus: Uh-oh, now I've gone and done it! Thanks for the heads up.

Ray: I'd like to attend Tennebrae next year. I could not fit it in this year.

April 07, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate the laughs you are kind enough to send my way."

:) Thank you for having the dream that inspired my Hazzardous dream. Your blog is inspirational in other more profound ways too!

April 09, 2007 12:48 AM  
Blogger Vincenzo said...

"Update Easter Sunday A.D. 2007: Father Z zinged Vincenzo and me! He might have added that he would run over Coy and Vance if he saw them, but he is a man of God. I on the other hand...."

http://i17.tinypic.com/47c9hja.jpg

April 09, 2007 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page