April 06, 2007

Divine Mercy

Gentle Reader: Today, is the day that a Divine Mercy Novena may be started. It's also a good day to pray for life; specifically, protection for the unborn.

Today at Planned Parenthood in St. Paul is the annual gathering for life. It is very well organized this year. Ray has the schedule.

Because of a late night Adoration Vigil and the corresponding Adoration "High" afterwards (New phrase? Has anyone else ever experienced that?) I could not go to sleep even though I was very tired. Translation for all this long windedness? I slept later than planned. However, I'm still going over to Planned Parenthood to pray. I'll be praying a Rosary a Divine Mercy Novena and a Divine Mercy Chaplet. It's never too late. Go any time! Pray any time-even if you can't be there unite your prayers with ours! A Catholic presence throughout the day would be just wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

My "high" took the form of not being able to sleep well and finally getting up at about 5:00 this morning ...

April 06, 2007 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page