March 19, 2007

Solemnity of St. Joseph.


St. Joseph is one of my favorite Saints. I'll be at Mass after work to honor him. I have enjoyed great peace and clarity of mind praying for his intercession on numerous occasions.

Three men very close to my heart bore his name as a nickname or some part of their full name: my Maternal Grandfather, My Dad and my Brother. I've always thought that if I'm ever blessed to have a son I will name him Joseph.

Terry has a couple of good posts here and here

Happy Catholic has had a whole series of Sunday Novenas for St. Joseph, here is her most recent post

Of course, Don Marco, has an excellent post on St. Joseph today.

St. Joseph, pray for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page