March 23, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards

Elizabeth Edwards, her family, and her husband, Presidential candidate, John Edwards, are in my prayers. My mother died of the same type of cancer that Mrs. Edwards has. Breast cancer that was treated, and then came back in the bones a few years later. Eventually, it attacks the organs. This could become a very bad situation for their family. My mother only lived for a little over a year after the cancer came back and it was not an easy time.

That said, I have no intention of refraining from serious scrutiny of Mr. Edwards as a Presidential candidate. I'm not going to forget the blogger incident, nor his McMansion in the Carolinas.

So far, Sam Brownback is my guy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Psycheout said...

The Edwards family is in my prayers as well. I pray for Elizabeth's good health and that John never becomes elected President.

I'm glad you are supporting Sam Brownback. Perhaps you would be interested in following the latest Brownback developments over at Blogs 4 Brownback. We hope to see you there!

March 23, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

psycheout: I'll check it out!

March 23, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Adoro te Devote said...

I think Edwards is showing his true colors by pursuing power instead of nurturing his Vocation.

May God be with them both, and be with this Country; preserve us from his "leadership".

Brownback is my candidate as well.

March 24, 2007 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page