January 13, 2007

The Pope and the Witch-Thus Far

I had this, supposedly, brilliant plan to list all the stories on The Pope and the Witch in a blog entry. Until, I started searching around and there is so much out there (over 100 posts in just Blogger alone) that I abandoned my plan.

The Pope and the Witch is a blasphemous play the University of Minnesota is planning to produce in March.

If you want to read more about it: go to any blog and at the top you can type in: "Pope and the Witch" and Search All Blogs. Or just do a Google search. Some newspapers and wires have had stories too.

I knew about our local blogs, but there were some blogs and stories I had not seen yet.

The Internet can be a marvelous thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page