January 08, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Her Grace, Angela Messenger did this meme and said she was tagging everyone. I assume she means me too. So hear goes...

Alphabet Meme

[A is for age]: 38-why bother to deny it? After all, this is a Catholic blog and I don't need to confess the venial sin of lying yet again.

[B is for beer of choice]: Hmmm tough question, Cathy likes her hops. Can't just pick one. Leinie's Red (domestic) Bass Ale (England-imported) Pilsner Urquell (Czech Republic-import)

[C is for career]: Librarian

[D is for favorite Drink]: COFFEE! Soft drinks: Diet Coke (no-caffeine). Alcoholic: Bombay Sapphire Gin Martini, straight-up, 3 olives.

[E is for Essential item you use everyday]: Just one? Hair brush. I stink but my hair is combed (ha-ha!)

[F is for Favorite song at the moment]: "The Train Carrying Jimmie Rodgers Home" Iris DeMent

[G is for favorite Game]: Monopoly

[H is for Home town]: Minneapolis, Minnesota

[I is for Instruments you play]: used to play both piano and clarinet-it's been awhile.

[J is for favorite Juice]: Apple

[K is for Kids]: No human kids. But, my Dad calls my 2 cats my kids.

[L is for last kiss]: On cheek from my Dad.

[M is for marriage]: Ok, this is an evil meme for singles!

[N is for full Name]: Janice (Catherine Alexandria) Lynn LaDuke.

[O is for Overnight hosp stays]: When I was a newborn and that's it. I've been very lucky.

[P is for phobias]: Don't have any. Seriously, bungee jumping or parachuting out of a plane are things I would actually do; so if you are that nutty, how can you have a phobia?

[Q is for quote]: "No outfit is complete without cat hair"

[R is for biggest Regret]: Yes, many, but none that I want to air publicly.

[S is for sports]: NASCAR and baseball (watching), walking, bicycling, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing (doing)

[T is for Time you wake up]: 4-4:30 a.m. That's not a typo.

[U is for color underwear]: white, pink, dark grey.

[V is for Vegetable you love]: I LOVE veggies. Tough to pick one. Corn is probably my favorite but asparagus is way up there too.

[W is for Worst Habit]: almost complete lack of self-denial

[X is for X-rays you've had]: Teeth, back, sinuses, right wrist.

[Y is for Yummy food you make]: my family famous Wild Rice Hotdish (secret recipe so that's all I'm saying about what else is in it) made with only Minnesota grown wild rice. Don't talk to me about California paddy rice. My family harvests the rice.

[Z is for zodiac sign]: Taurus the Bull and no lie! I'm very stubborn and willfull. Probably no accident I'm single. Sigh.

I tag whoever wants to participate!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Taurus too.

January 08, 2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page