November 06, 2006

Sports Weekend


Tony Stewart climbs the fence in Texas. My Junior (#1 not #8) BARELY manages to avoid being taken out during the Lap 331 mishap but he dropped from the Top 10 to finish 14th.

I'm REALLY glad I don't follow the Vikes closely or I'd be really upset this morning.

Me? 4-point buck taken at 10:30 on Opening Day. I was the only one in our 10-person party to bag one. But, I spent a large part of yesterday chopping and cutting. My hands and arms are very tired today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray from MN said...

Way to show up those macho men, Cathy! They're probably not talking too much this week. Except your Dad, of course. I'd bet he's rather proud.

And I'm relieved to see that Bambi didn't get in your sights! Although with only four points, might it have been her older brother?

November 06, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Good for you Cathy!
We women are proud of you! :o)

November 06, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy_of_Alex said...

Oh, Ray, I know you are teasing me. But, let me just say: "I check my shot first." Bambi is safe from me.

November 06, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page