October 30, 2006

Bat Boy Urges Catholics to Vote!


Letter from Bat Boy former President and King of the United States

October 26, 2006
Somewhere in the Tunnels of the NYC Subway System

Dear Readers and Friends. Yes, even my enemies. Next week, Tuesday, November 7th, is election day in the U.S. You were planning to vote, right? I encourage all of you to start, if you have not already done so, perusing your slate of local candidates. I also encourage you to consult the Voter's Guide for Serious Catholics.

If you absolutely can't decide; remember, I stand ready to serve in any capacity, anywhere, if elected as a write-in candidate.

Regards,
Guy Fledermaus

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I love the picture! lol

November 01, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page