September 18, 2006

Minnesota Daily Story on The Pope and the Witch

The University of Minnesota's newspaper, Minnesota Daily, has a story on The Pope and the Witch brouhaha: http://www.mndaily.com/article.php?id=69000

My response: I'm very happy to know that Mr. Wolter asked a librarian to search WorldCAT to obtain holding information on the play and Mr. Fo's work. If the best argument for staging this play that Mr. Wolter can come up with is that some Catholic libraries own works by Mr. Fo then I think he needs to work on his persuasive rhetoric skills.

When I see a play staged at the University that is derogatory of what Mr. Rosen holds dear, I may be inclined to share a laugh with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page