September 27, 2006

Geography Meme

Happy Catholic tagged me with this Geography Meme.

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.
Ireland. Favorite thing about it: the people

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
Poland, because it's the ancestral home of my Paternal Grandfather and Pope John Paul II The Great

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
North America before The White Man. I'm part Native American (Anishinabeg) and I've always been curious.

4. A Place You Know a Lot About
Minnesota

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Italy

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
Gwynedd of the Katherine Kurtz Deryni novels

I tag Ray, Adoro, Georgette,
Angela Messenger,
Chris and anyone else who wants to participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page