September 21, 2006

Archbishop Responds of U of MN play

In this weeks Archdiocesan paper, The Catholic Spirit, Archbishop Harry Flynn has a column about the U of MN play The Pope and the Witch. It's a good column. Unfortunately, the Catholic Spirit webpage is being redesigned so I can't post the column. Try and find a copy if you can. Some parishes buy copies or subscribe so you may be able to view it at your parish Rectory. I THINK some of the Catholic bookstores in town carry it, but I'm not positive about that.

Obviously, I'm directing this to my local readers (all 4 of you!) because I think my non-local readers may be out of luck finding the column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page