August 25, 2006

The Fair

It's that time of year again. The 12 days when every resident of South Como avoids Snelling Avenue and Como Avenue between Lexington and Raymond. No, it's not the 12 days of Christmas. It's the 12 days of the Minnesota State Fair.

Every year I go to the Fair on the first Saturday and every year I somehow manage to forget the Fair is going on at least once and I get stuck in traffic on northbound Snelling.

Yes, it happened today. I'm going to the Fair tomorrow and I still forgot. I had the brilliant idea to go to Rosedale via Snelling and then it occurred to me: "Gee, there's a lot of traffic" Fortunately, I knew how to get out of it, but I still felt like a dope.

See you at the Cheese Curd booth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
Locations of visitors to this page